Thursday, May 13, 2004

It has been a really long while since i blogged... there were so many other distractions in my simple life. More than all the other reasons, it was also my laziness and complacency.

Well.. now that i am back to this... lets see how regular i am gonna be.

These few months ... my absence from the blogging world would definitely not have made a big difference cos i know i have been really irregular all the way.

But i definitely have grown a bit more wise and my knowledge base should have increased.. or so i pray. I met and came across people from various walks of life and it was a very enlightening period in my life.... many characters, many ideas and many experiences.

Expected things did not happen as i expected and totally unexpected things just happened out of the sky! But all turned out to be gloriously good!!!

No comments: