Monday, July 21, 2003

Realization

Today I was feeling kinda confused and disturbed over something, so I was standing deep in thoughts in my balcony. I heard some loud giggles and laughter suddenly and as I looked down I saw an uncle and his daughter.

Basically, the young girl is a Special child (Spastic). I have seen them many a times on the road, but I know nothing more. The scene I saw was very touchy. The girl’s father was running along and playing with her very normally. I think that was a “Gentleman” behaviour.

All that I have known of the Special children is a sad looking parent pushing a miserable looking child over wheel chairs, while this father tries to bring back his daughter to normal.

When I was at school I have heard many a sayings like “Lord sends his Special child to a good person, because he would care the child as Lord did". I was small then and used to wonder what it all meant. But, now I seem to understand everything my dear teachers taught me.

I get the realization that “Real Joy” lies in the way we take things and proceed! Well….. This made me feel sick of the silly thing that disturbed me.

No comments: