Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Hmm...

I guess today should be a D day in my small blogging history.

I did start blogging like everyone else, but soon my laziness took over the better me. I would even wonder "Why does one sit in front of a comp?" a few months back.

Though friends questioned me many times i lost the spirit after some time. Some how I am more interested in stuffs involving small mind teasing challenges. Well, but now here I am again, Back with a Bang. Let me hope i'm gonna be a regular blogger.

My major inspirations to again start blogging are Salam Pax, Kevin. I want to blog like them. Well I would say that my friends, Archs and Lakku are also a small reason that i am blogging now.

And whatever I feel now is, I hope that Salam Pax is alive wherever he may be. He has definitely inspired me and everybody a lot.

No comments: